Terms of Service (HubSpot LINE OA)
These Terms of Service determine the conditions of use of HubSpot LINE OA Service (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") provided by Little Help Agency LLC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). All registered users (hereinafter referred to as "the Users") should use this service in accordance with the terms and conditions.
The Company grants the Users the right to use the Service, and the Users can use the Service under the conditions stipulated in this agreement. The available time of the Service is 24 hours 365 days.
2. Contract Period
The expiration date of the contract is one month from the contract start date (one year in the case of an annual contract). However, unless one of the Company or the Users indicate in writing to the other party, the contract period shall be automatically extended for another month (1 year in the case of an annual contract), and the same shall apply thereafter.
3. Fees and Payments
The fee for the Service is as described in the price list on the service page.
The Users shall pay the fee set forth in the preceding paragraph to the financial account designated by the Company by the end of the previous month of the month of use (in the case of credit card payment, it will be automatically deducted).
The transfer fee required to pay the usage fee will be borne by the Users.
4. Limitations of Use
When using the Service, the Company prohibits the following acts from the Users. In case of violation, we shall be able to take necessary measures such as immediate cancellation and suspension of use.
1. Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal acts
3. Acts that interfere with the operation and system of the Service
4. In addition to the above, acts that the Company deems inappropriate
5. Personal Information Management
We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary for the operation of the Service.
- The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures for the prevention of leakage and damages of personal information and other safety management of personal information.
- We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to employees who handle personal information for the safety management of personal information.
- The Company shall promptly destroy or delete personal information that no longer needs to be saved regarding the operation of the Service.
- When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a person other than the Company, the entrustment contract clarifies the measures that the trustee should take regarding the security management of personal information, and is necessary and appropriate for the trustee. Supervision shall be carried out.
- The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the consent of the Users in advance. However, the following items are excluded.
1. When required by law
2. When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a third party
3. When there is a particular need to improve public health or promote the sound development of children
4. When it is necessary for a public institution or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the performance of the affairs.
The company does not guarantee any of the following items, and the Users agrees to this.
1. No issues or failures will occur on the user's PC due to the use of the Service.
2. Content accuracy and system integrity
3. The Service is permanent
4. No interruption or error when using the Service
The Company shall not be liable for any of the following items.
1. All problems caused by the PC usage environment for browsing
2. Damages caused by changes, interruptions, or terminations of the Service
3. Issues caused by browsing this site due to unexpected factors
4. Content monitoring, checking, and storage
5. Legality, morality, reliability, accuracy of content
6. Legality, morality, reliability, and accuracy of websites linked from this site
7. Damages caused by an unknown computer virus
8. Unauthorized access or interception on a communication path that cannot be prevented even with normal caution
9. Damages caused by hardware or software manufactured by a third party
10. Damages caused by a malfunction of the Service provided by the telecommunications carrier
11 Disputes and issues caused between the Users and a third party by using the Service
8. Temporary suspension and suspension of provision
The Company shall be able to suspend the provision of the Service without prior notice to the Users in any of the following cases.
1. When performing maintenance work on the equipment required for sthe Service
2. When it is unavoidable due to the operation of the Service
3. When the Service cannot be provided due to force majeure
a. The Company shall be able to suspend the provision of all or part of sthe Service without prior notice if the Users has not paid the usage fee or otherwise violates this contract.
b. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the Users or a third party regarding the failure to provide the Service to the Users due to the reasons set forth in the preceding paragraphs.
9. Cancellation of Contract
The Company and the Users can cancel this contract by notifying the other party in advance by the day before the contract renewal date..
10. Termination of Contract
The Company and the Users must promptly liquidate the claims and debts when this contract is terminated due to the expiration of the contract period or cancellation in the middle of the contract.
11. Compensation for Damages
The Company and the Users shall compensate for the damage caused to the other party in violation of this contract. However, the amount of compensation of our company is limited to the amount of usage fee paid to us by the Users.
12. Delayed Damages
If the Users delays the payment of the usage fee, the Users shall be paid an annual delay damage of 14.5% from the day after the payment due date to the settlement date.
13. Force Majeure
Performance of all or part of the Company due to force majeure such as natural disasters, war, riots, internal disturbances, amendment and abolition of laws and regulations, disposition of orders by public authority, strikes and other labor disputes, transportation accidents and other reasons not attributable to the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any delay, inability to perform or incomplete performance.
14. Governing Law
The governing law of the Service is Japanese law.
15. Agreement Jurisdiction
In the event of a judicial dispute regarding this contract, the Company and the Users agree that the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the court of jurisdiction for the first instance.
Established: March 24, 2019 (Revised: Oct 24, 2020)
Little Help Agency LLC
East Tower 4F Otemachi First Square, 1-5-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0004 Japan